Tracy Huang con The Fermented Vegetables Manual: Enjoy Krauts, Pickles, and Kimchis the Right Way to Improve Skin, Health, and Happiness (English Edition)
Discover How to Improve Skin, Health, and Happiness with a Science-Based Approach to Enjoying Fermented Vegetables the Right Way
Are you currently suffering from gastrointestinal issues, depression, lack of energy, poor immunity, weight gain, or skin problems? Did you know that fermented foods can actually help you address these problems and improve your overall health? Would you like scientific proof that reveals the incredible health benefits of fermented foods? Wouldn’t it be nice that you can look and feel better simply by adding these easy-to-make foods into your diet?
This book, The Fermented Vegetables Manual, gives you the science and big picture to help you understand the relationship between fermentation and your health; it also gives you a complete and detailed guide to properly and quickly make your first batch of fermented vegetables with easy-to-follow recipes and instructions. You can have your first batch ready in as little as three days. The book also shares tips on how to enjoy your fermented vegetables in fun and creative ways.
You Will Discover:
- Why eating fermented foods can lift up your mood.
- What fermented foods to eat to lose weight, renew energy, and heal acne.
- How to drastically improve your overall health by healing your gut.
- How I debunk myths regarding your concerns with fermentation.
- A fast lane to mastering vegetable fermentation even with zero experience.
- How to make your first batch in five minutes and start enjoying them in three days.
- Common mistakes to avoid to guarantee success.
- Secrets of making flavorful, crunchy, and juicy fermented vegetables.
- Quick and easy foolproof recipes.
- Fun ideas to introduce fermented vegetables into your daily life.
- Why bacteria are your friends and allies that make sure you look good and feel great.
- Why improving your gut health is a must for preventing diseases.
- How to improve digestion and strengthen immunity by cultivating two types of microbial communities.
- The importance of combining nutritional science and traditional food wisdom for optimal health.
- The cautious: if you are curious but skeptical about vegetable fermentation and want science and proof to justify this practice, this book will give you reassurance.
- The pragmatic: if you look to natural food to get healthy, look good, and feel great, this book shows you why fermented foods can help improve your health, skin, and happiness.
- The busy: if you want to live healthy but don’t’ have a lot of time to cook or don’t know how to get started, you will receive time-saving tips in the book.
- The health-conscious: if you are already making healthy choices and always look for more to add to your life, this book will teach you how to have more fun with vegetables.
- The GAPS diet community: if you are currently learning about or following the GAPS diet, this book will further your understanding of why you should eat fermented foods.
- Trusted science-backed sources to ferment vegetables properly (expert interviews included)
- A spreadsheet to take control of your progress
- Chapter summaries to save your time
- Homework to help you reflect and take actions
- Downloadable checklists to keep handy
- Step-by-step visual instructions on making all kinds of fermented vegetables
- Convenient access to recommended fermentation starter kit
- Ongoing support